Start Your Free Quote Now
Start Your Free Quote Now
Walk-In Tubs in St. Louis
We understand the importance of bathroom safety, as well as the need to feel confident and at ease when using a tub for bathing or soaking. Our walk-in tubs can serve as ideal solutions for seniors, people with disabilities and people undergoing various therapies, including athletes.
We understand that the thought of bathing in a tub can be scary for people who have trouble with mobility. That is why we are here – to find the solution that is appropriate for you, install everything for you and show you exactly how to use it.
Promise Home Works truly cares about the long-term success and health of our customers and we promise to provide a quality installation experience and unmatched customer service. One of the reasons we’ve become such experts in the St. Louis area is because we strive to provide a safe, and aesthetically pleasing, bathroom modification that does not have a clinical look, but rather has a modern or classic home appearance. We do whatever is necessary to keep you safe at home, while also maintaining the style and beauty of your personal space.
Your Walk-In Tub Installation Details
Dimensions: A walk-in tub can be ordered to match your existing tub’s footprint
Weight Capacity: Up to 500 pounds
Warranty: One-year labor and material warranty
Home Assessment:Our certified home assessment consultant will review your project and provide a free proposal. If you decide to move forward, our operations team will immediately contact you to discuss the job perimeters and time frame.
Benefits of a Walk-In Tub
- Lower the risk of injury
- Provide easy tub entrances and exits
- Provide a comfortable and practical bathing solution for those who cannot stand up long enough to take a shower
- Provide confidence to people who have trouble lifting their legs over the walls of traditional bathtubs
- Help make people feel safe and at ease while bathing
- Allow people to remain living in their homes independently
- Provide a solution for those seeking the benefits of soaking and/or hydrotherapy
- Provide relaxation and relieve stress
- Help in easing muscle relaxation for those who suffer from various types of chronic pain (such as neck and back pain), injuries, aches or spasms
- Help those who suffer from the effects of Parkinson’s disease
- Soothe arthritis
- Ease bathing for those who have recently undergone surgery and rehabilitation
- Serve as a supplement to those undergoing physical therapies, including athletic-related treatments
How to Use a Walk-In Tub in Eight Easy Steps
2. Once inside and seated, you should ensure that the door is closed and sealed tight.
3. You can then fill up the tub with water (of a comfortable and safe temperature) while remaining seated inside.
4. Have shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash, a washcloth and/or any other personal hygiene items nearby for easy access and use.
5. Make sure to keep a non-slip bath mat or towel at the entry point of the walk-in tub to avoid injury.
6. Keep all electronics away from the walk-in tub.
7. Have your towel and/or robe nearby for easy access and use.
8. Once you are finished using the tub, the water can be drained within 30 seconds