Gatekeepers was born out of the need to protect our child with a durable and completely reliable baby gate. But over the years, as our company has grown, we’ve realized there are several different reasons to install a safety gate in a home or business. In addition to Baby Gates and Pet Gates we’ve found that caretakers of older adults or children with special needs find safety gates of great benefit. We also make gates to protect little ones from fireplaces, provide containment on decks and for businesses looking to restrict access to certain areas.
Not only are our gates absolutely beautiful, but most importantly, our gates are safe. Our popular Swing Gate has successfully passed the ASTM F1004 Performance Test and has been pressure tested to 500 pounds. Too many safety gates offer little more than a visual deterrent, while Gatekeepers safety gates are made of solid wood, securely mounted and feature sturdy hardware.
Every Gatekeepers specialty safety gate offers the following features:
- Custom-crafted to fit any size stairway, door opening or hallway
- Mounted with safe, strong, minimally invasive hardware
- Innovative slide rail system allows for easy removal
- Unique latches that offer a level of difficulty for a child, yet are simple enough for an adult to open with one hand
- Available in maple, oak or cherry wood with unlimited Sherwin Williams stain/paint colors