Start Your Free Quote Now
Start Your Free Quote Now
Ceiling Lifts in St. Louis – We can install a ceiling lift in your home!
The installation of ceiling track systems are becoming more and more prevalent in the St. Louis area. What was once a very clinical and institutional product, can now be placed directly in the home. Ceiling lifts are installed by securing the tracking system into the ceiling structure and the tracks can run anywhere that the customer specifies, space permitting, including through doorways and halls.
Home Ceiling Lifts
Facility Ceiling Lifts
Promise Home Works
Ceiling Lift Reviews
Your Ceiling Lift Details
Dimensions: Various sizes and configurations are available and customizable
Weight Capacity: 330 pounds and up to 600 pounds
Warranty: One-year service and product warranty
Assessment Process: Our Certified Environmental Access Consultant (CEAC) will assess your project in-person and provide a proposal
Benefits of a Ceiling Lift
- Provides the individual with the ability to be mobile in their home or while staying at a facility
- Our ceiling track systems are adaptable and can be configured in many ways to offer safe and convenient transfers
- Provides ease of use for the person operating the system
- Offers comfort and confidence for individuals who may have been insecure or uneasy about moving around from one room to another
- Provides a much safer way for caregivers to help loved ones in and out of their beds and to and from various rooms and places in their homes
- If the person needing the ceiling lift can also operate it him or herself, the functionality of the ceiling lift can provide additional time in the day for caregivers
- Those who are mobility-impaired due to bariatric problems or obesity
- Those who have cognitive impairment, including forms of dementia, that prohibits walking and sitting up
- Those who are immobile due to diseases of the nervous system or immune system
- Those who are immobile due to surgery
- Those who are paralyzed
Ceiling Lift Installation Basics
In the home setting, applications can vary. The ceiling tracks can sometimes be mounted directly to the ceiling and, other times, they may be mounted to metal struts which connect several truss members together as one unit. Similarly to the clinical application, the ceiling lift system is weight-tested before being used. Installation for both the clinical and in-home settings is predicated on the type of roof structure in the home.
What other home modifications are often installed with a ceiling lift?
We strive to provide anything an individual might require in order to stay in his or her own home – that is our objective. We’ve even built several room additions just to accommodate an individual’s needs. We truly put our clients needs first and have the expertise to take care of the home modification piece of their long-term care plans.