Home Stair Lift Installation in St. Louis
Our stair lifts are custom-built for your home and your staircase. For example, if you have a curved or spiral staircase, our stair lifts will be configured to accommodate the style and shape of those stairs. Additionally, Promise Home Works installs stair lift systems in both indoor and outdoor settings of the home. The stair lift that Promise Home Works installs is a single-rail lift system that is built alongside the staircase of a home and is attached to the actual structure of the home which helps to ensure its dependability.
The ability to move about freely in one’s home highly enhances the quality of life, as well as provides an invaluable sense of independence and freedom. We take pride in providing stair lifts to the people of St. Louis because we are helping people to continue to live in their homes safely and confidently as long as possible.
Your Home Stair Lift Details:
Dimensions: 36 inch wide stairways are preferred, but our stair lifts fold up very neatly when not in use in order to allow other individuals in the home to continue to utilize the stairs (as little as 11 inches)
Weight Capacity: Standard models – 350 pounds; heavy duty models – up to 600 pounds
Warranty: One-year full-service and parts warranty
Education: We work with our customers, their caregivers and/or their families, post-installation, to ensure that all involved understand and feel comfortable with the features and safety mechanisms of the stair lift, as well as how to properly operate their new equipment.
Home Power Requirement: The motor requires a 15-amp dedicated outlet – which is readily available in most homes.
Your St. Louis Home Stair Lift Features
- Our stair lifts include a chair that the user sits in before engaging the lift to transfer him/her up or down the levels of the home.
- A seat belt helps to ensure that the user is seated in the chair safely and securely.
- A built-in footrest helps to prevent a user’s feet from dragging up the staircase. The stair lift’s footrest also provides leverage and balance.
- The chair has a rocker switch that allows the user to change the position of the chair for comfort and seating preference.
- A rail safety sensor helps to alert users if there is something obstructing the path of the chair as it makes its way up or down the rail system of the stair lift.
- The stair lift chair’s swivel option allows the user to rotate the chair in accordance with his/her needs and comfort.
- Our stair lift motors are maintenance-free and do not need to be lubricated.
- A handheld remote allows the user to move the stair lift without being in the chair.
Benefits of a Home Stair Lift
- Provides comfort, confidence and safety in getting up and down the stairs
- Works to minimize risks of falling while walking up and down the stairs
- Offers the ability to access all levels and rooms of the home
- Can offer peace of mind to family members who may worry that a loved one could fall while stepping up or down a staircase in his or her home
- In situations where users are bringing in groceries, doing laundry or related tasks, our remote control allows them to use the chair as a “helper” by calling the chair up or down
- Those who are mobility impaired
- Those who rely on a wheelchair or walker to move around their homes
- Those who experience immobility due to broken bones or sprained muscles
- Those who have back pain and have trouble putting pressure on their legs
- Those who need to move to a different level of their homes to evacuate in the event of an in-home emergency
- Those who are undergoing physical therapy
- Those who need hospice care