Asking someone into your home is a big deal. We appreciate the opportunity to offer our expertise, but want the process of reviewing and pricing to be as seamless and transparent as possible. Here’s what to expect when Promise HomeWorks comes out to do a home review;
We’re looking for steps!
Steps inside or outside of the home, we have several options;
- Ramps – large and small. You can review our process and get a very good cost estimate by going to; https://www.promisehomeworks.com/wheelchair-ramps/how-much-does-a-wheelchair-ramp-cost/
- Stairlifts for any longer staircases – inside and outside lifts.
- Vertical Platform Lifts for areas where none-of-the-above work
The big slippery step in the bathroom;
- A very high percentage of our time is spent removing the tub and creating a walk-in shower. This is the grandfather of all steps – the most important step of all. If you’d like to get an idea of cost and procedures for tub to shower conversions, go to; https://www.promisehomeworks.com/how-much-does-a-walk-in-shower-cost/
- As you can see from the above, we try to offer price ranges for various types of projects. Yet, many jobs fall outside the simple bathroom remodel, and we may have to widen doors, change out the flooring, even move a wall, but we have the expertise to do whatever is necessary to make your home safe and accessible. When this happens, you can expect us to offer a price for all the modifications, offered in an open and honest manor.
From grab bars to stairlifts to ramps to an entire home remodel, call Promise HomeWorks at 314-200-3855 or go to PromiseHomeWorks.com. We’ll be happy to help in any way we can!